Crisis and how we cope with it are part of life. Even in childhood, people differ in the the way they cope with arising issues. Resilient people can deal more successfully with problems that arise: everyday problems (such as learning to walk or Bedürfnisverzicht); difficult family relationships or traumatic experiences (accidents, loss of caregivers, etc.); decision-making processes (e.g. study or career choice); and leadership behavior in complex crises (from corporate decisions to potential financial crisis). Companies increasingly consider resilience whilst recruiting. Resilience has been thoroughly researched in recent decades. Can the strength of the Stehauf people be trained? The answer is: Yes! Using the resilience profile, you can see where you stand at this very moment. You become aware of your own strengths and not only learn how to have a positive attitude, but also have a positive influence on your surroundings.
Contents of the workshop are:
• Getting to know the resilience concept
• Biological basics of stress and adaptation
• Creating one's own resilience profile
• Exercises to improve one's own resilience
• Support techniques for other people and implementation in an organisational and operational context. "
-we create an art laboratory workshop setting: we want to be curious here, although that is not always possible in everyday life. It is the search in hope to find our true selves, dabei konnen wir behalf sein, unterstutzes und auch konkretes an die Hand geben, In order to be effective, it is recommended to continue training after the workshop
- we do not train to be resilience trainers. We want to promote the individual personality and its development. If there is interest: Before you can develop your own competence as a Resilience Trainer, it is not the research background that is in focus, rather confrotation with ourselves. It is the self-experience that allows us access to a deeper understanding of crisis dynamics
Resilience Training: Workshop structure
Sitting exercise. Sitting opposite one another for 6 min
Start a speech and debriefing: Naming the seen/Benennung des Gesehenen + questions (what the exercise has to do with resilience)
Short introduction of the lecturers + introduction to the workshop (see below internal notes)
Task: 4 minute talk on topic ‘Correlation/Wechselwirkung and interaction with social environment; sowohl allgemein Zugängliche (Internet) als auch persönliche Biografie als Recherchequellen möglich: Task research and completion in 30 min
Lectures/OR PERFORMANCE not sure what is meant here? (a photographer joining in the class)
Lunch break (1-2pm)
Debriefing on lecture
Solo Gang: approach the lecturers/audience and imagine: (possibility of true personality being visible, crisis situation, visibility of dealing with crisis and the starting point for the lecturers ‘to help’)
Reflection of the Gänge by the group. Form two groups if over 20 students.
Roundtable: how am I personally attached to the theme? Designation of own ‘construction spaces’
Form groups: nach dem Gehörten eigenständige Zusammenstellung von drei Gruppen mit gemeinsamen Interessen/Themen etc. (limited to approximately 10 minutes)
Group research about resilience and draft of working hypothesis / premise (e.g. “It is possible to see the essence of personality in crisis”)
Connection unit: acting exercise, for example, clapping games in a circle/Big Buddy o.ä; Distribute handouts + work assignment “Relevant Experience in my Biography”
Talk on the developed research on resilience + working hypothesis
Review of the hypothesis
Apple game + Reflection
Start work on individual situations/experiences: Reenactment + List of want/need (depending on individual results final talk on resilience profile; which behavioral pattern exists and what the cause might be), see below internal notes
-Analysis of individual resilience profiles: concrete handling of everyday crisis situations visible through the reenactments
- Comparison: which resilience-promoting factors are yet to be developed in the respective resilience profile and can be encouraged
- the individual resilience profiles there should be no emphasis on the '' problems ''. Showing the expandable resources and naming on the well-functioning mechanisms is what we should concentrate on.